Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super-Phat Tuesday


It is totally Super-Phat Tuesday, and I'm back in GIS class after 2 long weeks of absence. I missed out on an attempt to do some sort of long distance participation from my vacation in California one week due to the fact that I forgot what day of the week it was. I guess that could be expected on vacation.

Next week we have our first test and I have some serious catching up to do after missing 50% of the classes so far. I also did the project from one of the classes I missed tonight instead of the current project so that I would be ready for the lab part of the test next week. So there is the result, above. We took a CAD file that had drawings of a lot of features around campus and georeferenced it to a map file of the buildings on campus. In my version I made Pink Roads, Red Sidewalks, and Yellow Buildings with tight black borders on them. The buildings look tight, which is good on a Mardi Gras Super-Phat Tuesday.

No comments: